- 1 How To Take The Save On Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2 Save on Foods Survey Details
- 3 Save on Foods Survey Rewards
- 4 Save on Foods Customer Survey Rules
- 5 More Information About Save on Foods
- 6 Save on Foods History
- 7 Save on Foods Near Me
- 8 Experience Save-On-Foods Online Shopping Behind The Scenes
- 9 Contact Information
- 10 Save On Foods FAQs
The Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at Save on Foods Customer Survey, is an online questionnaire designed by Save on Foods that helps rate customer satisfaction with products and services.
Also, improvements will be made according to the results of the survey, which could comprise customer care. This survey is conducted online to make it easier for you.
Feedback can be left about your experiences. This can be helpful to the business. They must be aware of your opinions about them, both good and negative.
Sometimes, bad feedback can actually be more interesting since it can reveal the areas that need to be altered or changed, or improved. Additionally, you’ll have the possibility to be the winner of a $1000 gift Card!.
How To Take The Save On Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Choose the date and time of your visit.
- In the box provided, enter the transaction code and lane number found on your receipt.
- Choose your age
- Enter the characters exactly as shown in the box.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Based on your store experience, you’ll be asked several questions.
- Answer all survey questions.
- Enter your details to be eligible for the Save on Foods Sweepstakes
- You will be entered into the next month’s draw after you have completed the Survey.
Wait to see if you are drawn.
Save on Foods Survey Details
|No Purchase Needed?||No|
|Prize||$1,000 Gift Card|
|Entrance Method||Online Excluding Quebec|
|Entrance Limit||A Single Entry per Day|
|Receipt Valid for||14 Days|
Save on Foods Survey Rewards
You will be eligible to win the prize listed below after you have completed the Save on Foods Customer Survey
(1) Grand Prize: A $1000.00 gift card
Save on Foods Customer Survey Rules
- Only Canadian residents who are legal (except in Quebec) can participate in the Save On Foods feedback survey
- Prizes cannot be transferred
- You must be at least 18 or older at the time you take the survey
- A valid email address and number are required
- To participate in the survey, a purchase receipt must be provided with a code.
- Each person can only have one entry without purchase per day
- The survey is not open to Save on Foods employees and their immediate relatives
- To enter and win, there is no purchase necessary
- The entry that is not won will not be accepted for the next round.
- All taxes are the winner’s responsibility
More Information About Save on Foods
Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey, a chain that operates supermarkets in the western Canadian provinces of British Columbia & Alberta, is known for its convenience stores. It was founded in 1915 and is a subsidiary of the Overwaitea Food Group. The Jim Pattison Group owns the Vancouver-based Jim Pattison Group.
Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre Arena is located in Victoria, British Columbia. Its namesake is also Save-On-Foods. The City of Victoria paid $125,000 per annum for 10 years to Jim Pattison Group in 2004 for Save on Foods Survey rights to Victoria’s new arena. This was despite negative public opinion.
Save on Foods History
In 1982, Overwaitea Foods launched the Save on Foods Survey brand in British Columbia. This company was founded in 1915. It was later acquired by Jimmy Pattison. The majority of Overwaitea-branded stores were converted gradually to Save-On-Foods shops beginning in the 1980s.
In 1990, Edmonton was the first Save on Foods Customer Survey location in Alberta. The loyalty card for the store was originally called Save-On-More, but it was later renamed More Rewards.
Save-On-Foods is also known as the name of Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre arena in Victoria (British Columbia). The Jim Pattison Group paid $125,000 per annum for 10 years to secure the Save-On-Foods name rights for Victoria’s new arena,
Save on Foods Near Me
Experience Save-On-Foods Online Shopping Behind The Scenes
For further queries and information contact them at
Monday to Thursday, between the hours of 6 am and 8 pm,
Friday between the hours of 6 am and 6 pm and Saturday\Sunday between the hours of 7 am to 6 pm PST
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7200 Vancouver, BC V6B4E4, Overwaitea Food Group 19855-92A Avenue Langley, BC V1M 3B6.
Be aware that fraudsters can target many Canadian companies. Fraudulent recruiters may ask for personal information and/or payment. Save-On-Foods doesn’t require payment during the recruitment process. You can view and access legitimate career opportunities at Save-On-Foods through our careers page.
Save On Foods FAQs
➡ Does Jim Pattison own Save-On-Foods?
➡ Is Save On owned by Sobeys?
- Sobeys Inc. stores
Even though they are competing retailers, Save-On-Foods Ltd. and Buy-Low Foods Ltd. both belong to the Jim Pattison Group. The majority of IGA stores in BC are owned by Georgia Main Food Group. Sobeys operates three. Sobeys Quebec manages the IGA stores in Quebec
➡ What are my offers at Save-On-Foods?
- My Offers a website where you can find digital coupons that will help you save money and earn points towards your weekly grocery bill. Every week, new offers will be made available for many brands that you love. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, Login, Load, and Shop! 1.
➡ Does Jim Pattison own Loblaws?
- Jim Pattison Group’s grocery banners include Urban Fares, Meinhardt Fine Foods, and Meinhardt Fine Foods. They attract over two million visitors each week. Pattison and Loblaw also have their own brands in-store.
➡ How do I redeem my Save-On-Foods points?
- You will need to sign the Customer Service Desk at your nearest Save-On-Foods or PriceSmart Foods store to link your cards. Notice: If the cards are not linked, points will be merged together.
➡ Can I use Apple pay at Save-On-Foods?
- We also tested Apple Pay with American Express at other large retailers such as Shopper’s Drug Mart or Save on Foods.